1) A £50 deposit will secure your place on PaperArts On Tour Retreat. This will be non refundable unless we can re sell your place and then we will refund £25.
2) If you have booked a Twin Room we will ensure you are sharing with the person you nominate on your booking form, as long as they have booked and paid in full.
3) In the unfortunate event that you are unable to attend PaperArts On Tour Retreat, you are
allowed to sell or transfer your place to another person on the condition that they complete a new booking form, agree and sign to the Terms and Conditions and assume responsibility for the outstanding payments due.
4) PaperArts On Tour, must be notified prior to the sale or transfer of your place to provide confirmation of payment and validation of place. Once sold or transfered, PaperArtsOn Tour must be notified of the name and contact details of the new participant.
5) If places are sold/transfered to another person without full payment or prior notification to PaperArts On Tour, the person you have sold/transfered your place to will not be allowed to attend and you will be liable for any outstanding payments.
6) In the unfortunate event of a place that has been partially paid for and has to be cancelled prior to the retreat, a percentage of any monies paid, may be refunded at the discretion of the organisers.
7) There area number available payment plans in all instances the final monthly payment must be made by the 1st August
8) Failure to pay by the agreed installment dates could risk you losing your place on the PaperArts On Tour Retreat. In this case, payments received prior to default will not be refunded.
9) All teachers have agreed to teach at PaperArts On Tour at the time of release. In the unusual liklihood that one or more of the teachers are unable to attend we will provide a substitute class. PaperArts On Tour cannot be held liable if one of the teachers are unable to attend.
10) As meals are included at the Retreat please make us aware upon booking or as soon as identified any food allergies you may have.
11) For your own safety, please advise us of any illnesses or special requirements that you may have.
12) Correspondance, unless otherwise requested, will be sent to the email address held on file for each On Tour guest
13) Everyone will be required to wear their pyjamas for the Friday night slumber party, lol!